Friday, October 23, 2009

Fall Break!!!! and this block

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't been on in a while. Fall break was awesome. I spent most of it here on campus but I made new friends and got lost driving around. We wound up lost in Rogersville. We had to stop and ask for directions at the Wal-Mart.

I had Computer as a Tool last block. It was a harder class then every made it out to be but I passed it with a B-. And this block, I have Elementary Statistics with Brewer. It's fairly easy. It's like a repeat of my high school math classes. So I'm pretty confident in passing this class with a breeze.

I'm also in the Hurley Society. This society is a group of twenty students thats supposed to have undecided majors. We all have four classes a year together and they give us the books for those four classes but we can also sign up for the books for our other classes. Like this block, I signed up for my stats book and they had one set aside for me. Saved me alot in book money. Well see you guys next time.

~Kirstin

No comments: