Thursday, October 29, 2009

Homecoming this Saturday!!!!!

Hey guys, it's been a while! Not a whole lot has been going on except for homecoming this Saturday. It better be good considering it's Halloween night. I'm not going to the game so I'm gonna have to have friends who are going keep me up to score. I really wish I could go, but I already made plans with my family. So they triumph over homecoming game.

I can tell today is gonna be a pretty decent day. I didn't have class is Statistics today so I get to catch up on my work study hours. And then what I'm gonna do for the rest of the day is a total mystery. I think I might go see my boyfriend but not for sure. But I definitely need to get started on my homework for statistics. It's not hard, it's probability but for going over one chapter in not even three hours, it builds up and can become overwhelming. But it'll be alright as long as I don't let it build up and do it day by day like we're supposed to do. Well talk to ya guys soon.

~Kirstin :)

No comments: