Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Day two and TiReD!!!

           It's my second attempt at blogging. Yay!!! I missed yesterday because I had so much work laid out for me. I had to fix up a fitness and activity plan, exercise for my class, study for an 85 question exam over seven chapters, do a powerpoint, and finish a study guide. I am currently in the Foundations of Physical Fitness and Wellness course, and I love it. It was so intimidating at first, but it turned out for the waaaayyyy better. I highly recommend taking it with Professor Leslie Hanneken! She's amazing and her class is so energetic and fun. She hears you out and tells you straight up what goes and what blows. 
          I did community service yesterday with Frank Mengel in the theatre department. I helped clean up and patch up for "Beauty and the Beast," which is the play being performed right now in the Annie Hogan Byrd Theatre on the Tusculum campus. The performances left are: Thursday @ 7, Friday @7, Saturday @ 7, and Sunday @ 2. It is a magnificent show once again by the majestic Marilyn DuBrisk. :)
          Now I am sitting at my work study which is in Admissions under Becky Tankersley. She is a great boss; half the time it feels more like socially productive time than a "job." We laugh and talk and get to know one another while getting what needs to be done done. It's super fun and I get to do some really interesting stuff. I'm trying to build some connections. I'd say I'm doing pretty well for my Freshman year. :) I've learned a lot from Becky and the rest of the Admissions crew. They're all pretty great!!!
          Well, I have to continue on my class presentation powerpoint for tomorrow, so I'll blog ya'll later.
                                                                                                                                                L8er <3

No comments: