Friday, September 25, 2009

The agony of defeat

With the sting of last night’s loss to Wingate still on my mind, it is a struggle to get up and get started this morning. Not only did the football game hurt my spirit, but I think it may have gotten me sick. When your throat hurts that’s never a good sign of anything!


As the weekend approaches I have yet to see anything exciting in the near future. I will spend my weekend writing a 15 page play.... the ironic thing is I have never even written a one page play, much less 15 pages. I know one day when I look back I’ll be glad I have the knowledge of script writing, but for right now I could do without it!

I will say, though, if I can get through this block I might just make it to Christmas without harming anyone. I have World Literature next and I am very excited, but anxious. I think I just have an all around rough schedule this year and I’m going to have to realize the facts.

There is a silver lining to this rough week, it stopped raining, if only for a couple of days. :)

~Heather

No comments: