Wednesday, September 30, 2009

My Campus Tour

Hey guys, its Kirstin again. Aaron and I were sitting here talking about what sold me on coming here to Tusculum and then I got the bright idea to blog about it. When I came here for the tour, Aaron was my guide and he showed me everything there was to know about campus life. Well, while we were walking down towards the apartments, he spotted some cash lying in a parking space next to the COGs. Instead of taking it himself, he told me to grab it, and then gave it to me. It definitely helped me remember my tour here.

But we were sitting just now chatting and he remembered that that tour was with me. He couldn't believe that he let me have the money and now that he and I know one another better, he gives me a hard time about it. But he'll live with it. Just thought I would share that tidbit with you guys real quick.

~Kirstin :)

No comments: