Friday, September 11, 2009

Time is speeding by...

As I wake up and wipe the sleep from my eyes, I look over and see my logo for design class looming over me. The third week of class has come and gone so quickly that it seems like a blur, and I find myself mixing up days. With the websites to design, articles to write and a blog to post, I feel like my afternoons are hectic and too short to pile everything in.


I am counting down the days until block break because this class is so hard. I keep telling myself I have X amount of days left and then I have a break. Thinking about the break is what gets me through sometimes. That’s one thing I can’t praise enough, the Block schedule.

Well, it’s about time I crawl out of the bed and get my day started, which will hopefully end in a good weekend. Just want to wish our Pioneers good luck tomorrow! GO PIONEERS!

~Heather

No comments: