Tuesday, September 1, 2009

First Impressions of Tusculum

Hey guys. My name is Kirstin Berzley. I am a freshman here at Tusculum college. Tusculum is an excellent college. All the faculty and students are friendly and welcoming. And the block schedule is excellent. Really what's better then going to one class for only three hours a day? Pretty cool. I came to Tusculum because I'm the kind of person that can only focus on one thing at a time and I really liked the block schedule. That and Brandon Connor. He wouldn't leave me alone about it until I finally applied. He's pretty cool. All he does is pick on students and if you have a name like mine, don't count on him to say it right.

The professors are really nice and if you need a little extra help in a class, they'll help you out as much as they can. They try their best to make sure you succeed here. And all the staff will do anything in their power to make sure you're comfortable here on campus. Anything you need, they'll do their best to get. And if you're needing a little extra help in a class, Tusculum has a tutoring center with some really cool tutors that will get you those extra brownie points in your class.

No comments: