Wednesday, September 9, 2009

A day in the life....

I love all the people here on campus, especially the ones in the admission office. They're really helpful but they always give me a hard time. Today in work study they left me alone for the most part because I have a test in Psychology tomorrow and they want you to succeed.
I had a pretty decent day. I kept on dozing off in Psychology and my professor, Dr. Garris, kept laughing and poking fun at me. We reviewed chapter 10 of the textbook today, and it was about consciousness and sleep. When you sit there and listen to someone talk about going to sleep, you can't help starting to pass out, lol! Dr. Garris used me as his example for the chapter because I couldn't keep my head up. But I know he's just kidding. Bill Garris is awesome.

-Kirstin

No comments: