Thursday, September 10, 2009

English ends Wednesday!!

This is the second week of class and I'm so stressed out. I have a five page paper due Friday and we just got the topic on Wednesday. I guess I'll have another late night on my schedule. Everone says you have to study two hours for every hour you are in class. I didn't believe them, and I was wrong. Of course. I haven't been to bed before eleven since the start of school. The good thing is our class is cancelled Monday and it ends Wednesday!! Of course we have a final exam and yet again I have to write another paper. This time the other English professors have to read it. I also work at Pal's in Greeneville. I work there on top of work study. My life is crazy right now. Especially with English. Reading a book and writing papers. It is required that we go to tutoring for three hours a week. I just sit in there and read. I don't feel like I need tutoring. Well, I probably could use it. I probably should start, huh?
Class ends Wednesday!!

Hannah :)

No comments: